• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sanke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirage

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to purchase a Sanke. I am in CT and am willing to drive around so if anyone in the general vicinity wants to sell one, please let me know. Thanks!

-Abe

I just put an add on craigs list and had lots of emails. most people wanted around 20 bucks if you pick them up.

I will try that, but I have been checking and there are like 4 or 5 other people posting for kegs in my area as well. Thanks for the info though!

I just put an add on craigs list and had lots of emails. most people wanted around 20 bucks if you pick them up.
Funnily enough, I did the same thing, popped an ad on Craigslist, here in the land of the microbrew that is Northern California. You can't swing a cat around here without hitting one, and there's plenty of bigger ones like Anchor, Sierra Nevada, and a few Bud plants to boot - but for all that I got ONE response, telling me he had two kegs, $80 each, or he'd let me "steal both for $150!!"

Cheeky fecker!! :mad::mad::mad:

Back