Favorite online brew store.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fatabbot said:

I just sent an email to Austinhomebrew, I placed an order last Thursday (2 ingredient kits, caps, and iodophor) and as of this morning it still doesn't show as shipped on their website. I really hope I can still get the stuff for this weekend.

It's my first order with them, so I'm a little disappointed. Is this the average turnaround time for them?

I ordered from them on June 17th and recieved my stuff on June 26. It was a huge (37 pound) box and it came UPS. I did get a tracking number right away and an emailing confirming my order. I went online right away to see when to expect the package.

Do you have a tracking number? You can check online to see if the package will be here. If not, I'll call them right away and see if it's shipped.

Lorena

Since I'm so close to them, I get my orders the next day. I once ordered at 5 p.m. and had a tracking number by 6 p.m. Order was at my office noon the next day.

My advice would be to call them if you're having trouble. They are very helpful over the phone as well.

lorenae said:
Do you have a tracking number? You can check online to see if the package will be here. If not, I'll call them right away and see if it's shipped.

Lorena

No, there's no tracking number. The website says 'Currently, your order is still in our store and is currently being processed. The tracking feature will work after we have finished processing your order and UPS has logged it in at their distribution location. Approximately, 2 hours after 6pm CT of the day your order was processed by our shipping department.'
It's said that since last Friday.

I'll give them some time to respond to my email before I call.

NorthernBrewer.com. I live north of the Austin/Northern line so quick shipping is more likely from NB than AHBS.

TWolf10 said:
I just sent an email to Austinhomebrew, I placed an order last Thursday (2 ingredient kits, caps, and iodophor) and as of this morning it still doesn't show as shipped on their website. I really hope I can still get the stuff for this weekend.

It's my first order with them, so I'm a little disappointed. Is this the average turnaround time for them?

No repsonse by email so I called them. One item was out of stock, but should be shipping out today. If so, I'm still happy.

Latest posts

Back