What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuu said:
First time having this one...wow...all I can say there...

Ten Fidy is awesome! I don't but it very often, $15 for a 4-pack of 12oz means it is a treat.

image-2201324397.jpg

Bear Republic Tribute Ale.

New beer from a local brewpub. Asked the bartender about it. Said it was a hoppy hefe. Ordered a pint . . . its a super fruity hefe with no appreciable hop flavor or aroma.

Good thing I downed a 750 of my 60 minute clone before heading out.

First pull of the keg from my iipa. To malty, not enough hops. Have to increase that next time I make it.

My DIPA. Still under carbed but delicious!
Still trying to decide on a name for this beer.
Imperial March (Star Wars fan and this batch was ready in March)
Hopulation 17 (like population 17, there's 17 oz of hops in this batch)
Hop SMAC ( Simcoe Mosaic Amarillo Citra, the hops used in this beer)
I don't know, I'm stuck.

image-3982218727.jpg

Brookyln Black Chocolate here. Picked up a 4 pack of Double Crooked Tree to trade if anyone is interested.

Drinking my own damn beer for a change! Got a 1-gal brew kit last Christmas, did a couple batches with that, about 6 bottles each, definitely not enough. Moved up to the 5-gal size, made a few batches. All 3 happened to be ready tonight: a Belgian Blond, a Bavarian Hefeveizen, and a Caramel Apple Hard Cider... and they all turned out awesome! Now I'm ****-faced and happy! Thanks to many folks on HBT for your advice! Prost!

My first Old Ale, a Jubelale clone. Earlier this evening, a couple of Red Chair NWPAs. Man that is a good beer. What can I say, I like Deschutes' beers. Oh, and before that, a pint or so of Common Room ESB I have on tap. Wild Friday night for this old man.

My punkin ale. Moving the end of next month so trying to empty some old bottles. The head on this won't quit. Surprised at how well the punkin/spice aroma and flavor has held up.

ForumRunner_20130329_204632.jpg

Polished Boulevard's Coffee Ale. I'm not sure what style it was. A brown maybe? Oh well, it was pretty good.

Just finished the last of Two Jokers Double Wit (Boulevard). Not bad, but I probably won't buy it again.

Back