Happy Birthday, Janx!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh don't give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit
No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit
For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die
Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit

SECOND VERSE

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.......

Have a good one old buddy! :D

And for your Birthday, we all got together and got you a brand new,shiny, state of the art......... HYDROMETER!!:D

Happy B-Day, Janx.

loop

Here, here - Happy Birthday! Wow, this is truly a birthdate of great men! Both my Dad and Granddad's birthday's, too!

Hope you're having a 22 ouncer of Hop Rod Rye with your birthday cake!:D

Rhoobarb said:
Here, here - Happy Birthday! Wow, this is truly a birthdate of great men! Both my Dad and Granddad's birthday's, too!

Hope you're having a 22 ouncer of Hop Rod Rye with your birthday cake!:D

this is a hijack from Janx's b-day thread, but i think he would approve :D

i got my goody basket from Bear Republic in the mail yesterday :drunk: 3 22 oz Hop Rod's, Hop Rod long sleeve T, 2 Bear Republic pint glasses, 2 coasters, and a beer tool. it was like friggin' Christmas again! WOO-HOO!

they said they'd ship more beer too. just how much and when....

DeRoux's Broux said:
Happy Birthday Janx! may your kegs be full, the sun on your face and the wind at your back my friend!

More hijacking....did you know (think Northern hemisphere here) if the wind is to your back, low pressure will always be to your left? Buys Ballot's law, look it up. :D

ORRELSE said:
More hijacking....did you know (think Northern hemisphere here) if the wind is to your back, low pressure will always be to your left? Buys Ballot's law, look it up. :D

even if i just turn 180 degrees so the wind is at my back? :D

ORRELSE said:
Not if you're standing on your head. ;)

So Janx...can you use an hydrometer while standing on your head with the wind at your back on your birthday? :D

Awww...y'all are too sweet. I was actually out of town on my birthday...in sunny Cozumel Mexico. Boy was that a nice break from the cold rainy, mudslidey Northern California I am back in now. Just got back today after a ton of travelling. So, I'm beat. But I have tomorrow off, so I thought I'd check out the homebrewtalk. I'm about to pass out now, but I'll get on here and chat with y'all tomorrow. Thanks again for all the birthday wishes :D

BTW...best birthday present (other than scuba diving in Mexico): The Classic Beer Styles Lambic book! Woohoo! I'm gonna try to get this project going this summer.

Time for a Rye ;) Cheers y'all!

Back