• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Ball Lock Corny Kegs--Pepsi Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkinos

Reaction score
I have ball lock corny kegs for sale. They are pepsi style (posts at 9 and 3, or 12 and 6, depending how you look at it :cross:). They are used, but in great shape. All components are in place and they hold pressure. I am willing to ship. $40.00 each.

Please PM me if you are interested and provide your zip code so I can estimate shipping for you.

Im interested, where are you located? My zip code is 54738.

I am in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, zip 54220, if you want to estimate your shipping. I work in Plymouth, Wisconsin, so I could arrange pick up either at home or in Plymouth. I have 24 of these.

If shipping is less than $8 to 08096 I'm interested. Used, cleaned ball lock kegs are 48 at my LHBS.

Do you still have some left interested in 3, zip is 39046

Karkinos said:
I have ball lock corny kegs for sale. They are pepsi style (posts at 9 and 3, or 12 and 6, depending how you look at it :cross:). They are used, but in great shape. All components are in place and they hold pressure. I am willing to ship. $40.00 each.

Please PM me if you are interested and provide your zip code so I can estimate shipping for you.

Do you have any left? How much is shipping to 33702?

Patients friends. I've communicated with the OP is the past and he will get back to you I'm sure. Have a home brew :mug:

I wish that was the answer to all my probs. LOL. Sitting at home due to government shut down...drinking all my wares. While I live in Cali, I am not from here and have a military background. So "patience" is something I have never been fond of. With that said, I don't have much else going on so...I wait. I have two beers, two wines and an apple cider needing keg homes.

I'm heading up to Wisconsin tomorrow, how many kegs do you have? I'm looking for 3 or 4

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ordered 4 kegs and Friday (3/7) and got here today (3/12). All kegs were holding pressure, and extremely clean on the inside. Outside had some dust, but wiped right off and didnt have any major dents/issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back