Too much beer at the house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smorris

Reaction score
I have about 6 cases of homebrew sitting in the spare bedroom aging. SWMBO is against any more brewing until that gets cut down some...so I ran to the HBS and picked up a wine kit. Now she thinks I am making the wine for her, little does she realize the brilliance of my plan or that my motives are not pure. :D

I'll have to buy a new bucket of course to brew my beer in since this one was used for wine, the opportunities for upgrading my hardware shine brightly in the immediate future.

I had a bucket and carboy...bought two more carboys...need more immediately! I want to be able to brew every weekend...maybe twice a week. Just can't get enough!!! There's too many things I want to try...and now I've started to get into mead!!!

evil evil smorris!

if you need to get rid of that beer fast...send some my way!

i gather your s.o. doesn't drink liquid gold...er...beerah? ;)

This weekend we couldn't even brew because everything was full. Six kegs currently operational, all full. 4 6 gal. carboys. 2 demijohns. No place to put any new beer.

I know just where you're coming from. Too much beer...

...I'm gonna go grab a beer...for the cause.

:D

Back