My electric build.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikonis

Reaction score
I consider my brewery all electric... Even though, the boiling part is handled by an electric stove ;)

I finally finished my last build until we decide to move to a new house, then I will probably redo ALL of it and have an E-HLT, and E-Kettle in the mix.

But here's the shot of my compact E-RIMS brew system and control box. Mostly hard-plumbed with 3way ball valves now.

IMG_0524_0004.JPG

IMG_0528_0006.JPG

IMG_0540_0011.JPG

IMG_0532_0008.JPG

Hard%20Lined%20Leak%20Test_0028.JPG

Hard%20Lined%20Leak%20Test_0030.JPG

Hard%20Lined%20Leak%20Test_0031.JPG

Hard%20Lined%20Leak%20Test_0032.JPG

IMG_0538_0010.JPG

Mash Tun on old stand (pre hard plumbing)

Nice job!!! Do you have a pic of the inside of the control box? I assume that's the Auber box. Also which switches/lights do you have, part #'s..

Thanks

Nice job!!! Do you have a pic of the inside of the control box? I assume that's the Auber box. Also which switches/lights do you have, part #'s..

Thanks
No pic of the inside, never took one. Don't know why.
It is the auber box.
Here are the pushbutton switches for the pump and element:
http://www.pioneerbreaker.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PBC-P22PMA-FG
And here is the selector switch for the power:
http://www.pioneerbreaker.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PBC-SS22XPMA-I2W-120V

Hmm, thats interesting....They seem to be much cheaper than the blichmann version and seem to probably do the same exact thing?

I REALLY like that. Simple and clean...especially the control box. Nice color choice for the stain too! Can you take a pic of the whole rig?

Man I am still in the copper age. I need to step it up with the stainless. Need to do some searching around for places to find good prices in SS.

Nice setup! Pioneer is where I got all my stuff, nice outfit, quick shipping. I thank Kal for pointing me there from the ebay links they have. I will have my control panel up and going real soon...exciting stuff.

As requested, here's the shot of my whole brew station (minus the stove of course)

HLT on the left,
Kettle on the right,
& Blichmann Bling MLT on the stand.
RIMS%20Build_0033.JPG

RIMS%20Build_0035.JPG

Here's a close up of my pump with inline sight glass:
RIMS%20Build_0034.JPG

I should take the new build out for a spin on the 15th... Maybe this weekend ;)

I consider my brewery all electric... Even though, the boiling part is handled by an electric stove ;)

I finally finished my last build until we decide to move to a new house, then I will probably redo ALL of it and have an E-HLT, and E-Kettle in the mix.

But here's the shot of my compact E-RIMS brew system and control box. Mostly hard-plumbed with 3way ball valves now.

IMG_0524_0004.JPG

IMG_0528_0006.JPG

IMG_0540_0011.JPG

IMG_0532_0008.JPG

Ikonis, your build looks awesome! I'm trying to build the same control panel for my RIMS using the Auber box, PID and push button switches. Do you have a wiring diagram for the panel? Also, would you mind sliding the box open and snapping an interior picture of the box? It would help a ton. I'd really like to implement the same build in my brewery. Thank you.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but any chance you still have the pics since they are not showing up? Thanks! :mug:

Back