Almost Free Coffee Maker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperiorBrew

Reaction score
I kept seeing this ad on the bottom of posts so I tried it the other day. It took a minute or so to take the survey and when I was done it said I qualified for a free bunch of stuff for $15 S&H
I gave them my info and got a shipping notification & tracking number the next day. It will be here today or tomorrow (dont remember now) The Maker its self sells for $59.99

2279844560101759406S600x600Q85.jpg

FREE Senseo® Single Serve Coffee Pod System
FREE bag of Senseo coffee pods
FREE Senseo Coffee Pod Canister
FREE five $20-off Senseo® Coffee Machine cards to share with friends
FREE coupon for $1-off any frozen Sara Lee dessert

main_sm2.jpg

I've had one for a about a year, then it wore out. The pods get expensive since Sam's Club stopped carrying them.

Somebody gave me one of those several years ago. I made a cup, and the "coffee" was absolutely vile...unrecognizable as coffee! Thinking the "pods" might have gone stale, I opened another package but got the same results: watery, bitter, brown liquid.

The following day I returned the machine for store credit. I hope you have better luck! If you want a similarly convenient, single serving approach to making coffee, most espresso machines will accept standardized espresso pods in addition to ground coffee.

Back