April 2013 New England Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say thank you to all the folks that made the sort easy today. This sort day went pretty smoothy other then a few bags shorted by NCM. On that front they are going to be sending the stuff that was shorted to us by FedEx. Also if people could take the time to fill out the iTrader feed back for me that would be great. The link is below.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=60242

Thank you guys for setting this up! I am just getting home after a long long long drive but I really appreciate the work that went into this and to everyone that sorted and helped load up my bags. Thanks again!

Thanks again to everyone. Thanks to the sorters and thanks to redman and the crazy Irish man for getting this setup and taking the order. Go Bruins.

Echo the previous posters. Super smooth thanks to the organizer and the host. And the sorters. Cheers all.

Same here. Thanks to Redman for helping me load up and tarp everything during a reasonably violent thunderstorm too, haha!

But seriously, everything went extremely smoothly.

Hey I just wanted to confirm that this is THE last group buy that I am going to post here. If the leadership of this board can't be fair to everyone I am not going to support it any longer. If you want to be included in future buys please send me your email address via PM and I will create an email list that will get updates on the future group buys. Most likely since I DTR should be getting ready to open in the next 6 months that the buys will just be add ons to my normal order. In that case it would be more frequent but fewer bags per order.

If you feel like letting Txbrew and passedpawn that you don't agree with censorship on this board that would be great

FWIW there were more people than crazyirishman involved in the argument in the technical thread. After repeated warnings in the thread, and in PMs, about the unwanted behaviour, he was given a temp ban. He then proceeded to create a new account and berate the mod. So even though he claims to have been singled out and banned without warning, that is a lie. I suppose the claim of censorship could be considered true, if you consider clenaing up arugments in a technical thread as censorship.

The fact is, there are very clear and concise rules about arguing and personal attacks in technical and on-topic forums. It's never easy or fun to ban anyone, and that is why we have a policy in place to give warnings. He chose to ignore them and escalate the issue. That's the facts.

Anyway after all the BS I am back and able to post. If you are planning on coming for the sort please bring a tarp if you can to set grain bags on. We normally use the driveway to sort and I expect that it is going to be wet.

On future buys. The only way that you will be included is by sending me an email. Most likely there will only be 10 to 20 bags available at a time once every other month. I will send out emails to the folks who have helped the buy will get the emails first. Then I will send out an email to the rest. The next order is going to be the one that I place as an initial order for the brewery. So that one we could have a extra pallet or 2.

If you sent me a PM with your email I will need you to still email me directly. donovan.bailey.1 and add a gmail.com to the end. I am going to use the email system mailchimp to send out the emails so you might get some newsletters from the Brewery also. So just be aware of that and not assume I am trying to spam you.

Back