• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2" 3 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve - ebay (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That isn't a bad deal if you want to buy 2 or more valves considering shipping additional valves are only $1.09 each. If you are only in need of one valve I would go with http://www.bargainfittings.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=36_39&product_id=128. The price is about the same at that quantity for a trusted seller with a known product. Otherwise this is a good deal.
They also appear to be very similar valves minus the handle coupling.

I talked with ips the other day, you can go to there website and get it for that price all the time. Shipping is a little high unless ordering multiple items.

They are a really good deal, they have 1 piece full ports for 8.99 too. I am thinking about ordering some, there are some really good vendors on here that have better pricing on other hardware, but that price on valves is hard to beat.

I've ordered from them recently and they are great. Quick to ship and they answer your questions fast. I'm thinking about checking out their shop next time I'm down there and save on some shipping.

Back