Alaskan brewers! Who ships to Alaska for cheap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC10Chief

Reaction score
I know that Keg Cowboy ships to Alaska for cheap on request as long as the items will fit into a USPS flat rate box. But some places don't, like Northern Brewer. I really like Northern Brewer and I understand that big items like brew pots are expensive to ship to Alaska because they have to be flown up there. I wish they would ship smaller stuff in flat rate boxes. I just ordered a 10 gallon Polarware pot with all the bells and whistles and a bunch of other stuff from NB. Customer service was fantastic. Shipping was about $100 though. Ouch! No way around that on an item that big going to Alaska though. Does anybody else live in Alaska and know of any cheap shipping alternatives on smaller items, or stores that will ship smaller items in a USPS box? Thanks!

homebrewers.com will ship USPS flat rate boxes. Thats who i used until we got a good brew shop in kenai.

We have some homebrew competitions coming up, fur rondy and one in homer also.

Cheers

Back