Calgary area homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyGuy

Reaction score
Cowtown Yeast Wranglers - third meeting of Calgary's new homebrew club will be held at the Taproom of Wildrose Brewery (at the old Currie Barracks near the Farmer's market) at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, November 7th.

Beer Bash
- beer tasting event from dozens of international breweries -- Willow Park Wines (main location) at 7:00 on Thursday, November 15th (cost: $25 for lotsa great beer and food)

Chairman Cheyco said:
May I join?

:)
Hey CC -- I am not sure how I missed your reply before. Sorry man. Yeah, you should seriously come and join! The club is starting to grow, but we need some more good, experienced brewers. There is some real talent in the club, but it hasn't yet reached critical mass.

Anyways, it is a pretty laid back club so far -- and at least we have a nice setting for meetings (at the Wild Rose Brewery which is in an old aircraft hanger at the former Currie Barracks). Dave Neilly, the head brewer for WR is the prez, and he is an AWESOME guy to talk to.

Seriously man, you should join (it is only $20). The club web page is up and details are there (see my sig below).

Back