Another one in the books

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shecky

Just an old guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished bottling an American wheat (sort of, anyway), complete with orange blossom honey and nice orange zest tea at bottling. One minor mishap as SWMBO, the capping maveness, got hold of a weak bottle and broke it. Oddly, just the top inch or so of the bottle broke. She spilled no beer. She could try 100 more times and not do that again.

For the first time, I have four cases of homebrew sitting in bottles. The first two cases of Brooklyn Brown clone are coming along nicely. I actually popped a couple tonight, about five days before the 21-day mark, and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Six batches in, I have a stash. Now it's time to start on that pumpkin ale.

Just had to share my zany happiness. :mug:

It's great to have a stash- it makes it a lot easier to give the beer the time it needs without it feeling like a real discipline.

outstanding!

My girlfriend didn't have enough lead in her ass to get the caps on, so I had to be the capper and she did the filling.

I'm soon to have a small stash as well.

Back