what program - (software for label making)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamescb77

Reaction score
what program are you all using to make a label i was using AVERY design pro but now that i have made a label that i kinda like i can't figure out how to resize it for proper printing. and i also can't get it to open in any other program besides this one. thanks guys

I'm in Photoshop CS3... If I cant get it to work in Photoshop I go to Fireworks. Avery is great for getting things lined up and printed. Did you make your design on the correct label size to start with?

i used a blank document to start with which aparently causes major problem i went back and just redid everything pretty much pretty big pain but it actually lines up better now than it did before

Fireworks 8, a piece of paper, ruler and a beer bottle for scale/reference, and a lot of patience. I'm not a template person. When I have something in mind, I go all-out for it. Or, I fail, and change what I had in mind.

Back