Florida panhandle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn0522

Reaction score
So i will be in Fort Walton area the first week of April. Anyone know of any breweries/ beer stores / beers i should try while in the area? I am from northern Indiana so looking for any great beer i cant get here. Willing to drive a little ways if need be. Hopefully someone lives in the area or has visited before.

On a side note i have access to some great beer up here including three floyds if anyone wants to meet up for a trade!

Grayton Beer Company is right there in South Walton. I have heard good things. Swamp Head Brewing in Gainesville is generally recognized in the FL top ten. I would guess that they have distribution to the panhandle.

Grayton Beer Company is right there in South Walton. I have heard good things. Swamp Head Brewing in Gainesville is generally recognized in the FL top ten. I would guess that they have distribution to the panhandle.

Great! Thanks for the info!

Proof was amazing. Had kissing giants gose on tap and into a growler. Not a big sour fan but this one was amazing

Also had green bench. Everything from them was great! Sunshine IPA i brought back a case. They had sours too that were good

Back