Just got my logo!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phrogpilot73

Loving the hobby
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Logo.gif

Looks awesome. :mug:

What active duty unit were you with? I was with HML/A-269 and floated with HMM-365 with the 24th MEU.

Wow. Did you do all the design yourself?
Unfortunately, no. I can't draw a straight line or a circle. I used 99designs.com, which turned out to be a pretty cool website. A bunch of designers competed, and I chose a winner.

Looks awesome. :mug:

What active duty unit were you with? I was with HML/A-269 and floated with HMM-365 with the 24th MEU.
I was with HMM-264. Which 24 MEU did you go out on? I floated with 365 on the 24 MEU, but I was the Air Officer for 1/8 at the time...

Unfortunately, no. I can't draw a straight line or a circle. I used 99designs.com, which turned out to be a pretty cool website. A bunch of designers competed, and I chose a winner.

I was with HMM-264. Which 24 MEU did you go out on? I floated with 365 on the 24 MEU, but I was the Air Officer for 1/8 at the time...

I was with 24 MEU in 2006, we were on the Iwo Jima. (LHD-7) I believe 1/8 was on that MEW with us as well.

How much did that cost? I checked the website and it looks like at least $250.

:eek:
$200 for a fake brewery logo?? Someone here would have helped for free and some can do just as well. Or are you opening a brewery? Then I cold understand it.

Very cool though.

:eek:
$200 for a fake brewery logo?? Someone here would have helped for free and some can do just as well. Or are you opening a brewery? Then I cold understand it.

Very cool though.
When my wife and I retire from our real jobs, the plan is to open a brew pub of the same name. We're DINK, so $200 is a drop in the bucket...

I agree, the port calls were very nice. I was particularly surprised at how much I enjoyed Dubai. That place was awesome.
My first float, we weren't allowed out of the sandbox - that sucked. I'd have to agree with you that Dubai was AWESOME! I knew there was a tailor at the sandbox, and that I was getting out - so that's the first place I stopped. 3 custom tailored suits + 3 custom tailored shirts for around $350... Gotta love haggling!

What is DINK and how do I achieve this to make $200 a drop in a bucket? Or where can I pickup your bucket:)
but serisouly, what is DINK? And good luck on the brewpub, my wife and I talk about this too, but we're a long way from retirement.

Dual Income, No Kids. If you look up DINK you may want to use wikipedia and not the urban dictionary!

Very nice logo!

Sounds like this is the new way to go. I just used logotournament.com and couldn't be happier with how mine turned out. I had 150+ entries in 7 days to choose from. Competition does great things for the consumer.

Congrats on your new logo, I think it looks great

Back