New Digital Camera :D

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nugget

Reaction score
Well just bought myself a digital camera today for 100 bucks, clearance sale priced. Fujifilm Finepix F480, nice lil camera. I'm gonna be going to some concerts this summer so I figured I'd get one for then and found a nice one on sale so said lets do it. So messing around with it I took a few pics of the stuff we have in our basement for you all too see.... Can't wait to get my memory card for it so I can take more than 4 pictures (best resolution for me, nothing less) they take up about 2 megs a file so at 4 gigs I will be able to take quite a few before it fills up.

First up is the AHS Purple Haze Clone Kit that we are going to bottle either tonight or tomorrow. about 5 gallons

002.jpg

Next up is my batch of apfelwein that I did on the 20th of this month. 3 gallons, and there are lots of little bubbles just streaming up the side of the bottle, looks pretty cool.

001.jpg

Back