My Christmas gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brumer0

Reaction score
I just had to post this. My wife is awesome. She was even so excited she gave my present to me early (probably also helps that she couldnt wrap it).

...and she went in to the beer store to buy me a 3gal carboy for mead. Gotta love that woman!

IMAG0184sm.jpg

Very nice ! I love mine but had to buy it myself, but if your wife bought it then so did you ! ;)

Nice for you. This year my Christmas present from my wife is, "You bought 2 $9 t shirts? There's your present".

Cool gift.

My wife bought me the equipment to get started in this crazy hobby, but I seriously doubt that she would spring for one of those. I am jealous.

Holy Hanna,that's an awsome gift!! Mine has a list from Midwest to choose from. I told everyone to just get me home brewing stuff. I'll have to wait & see how it goes myself. I am excited over the prospect of some cool stuff,though. They also have a temp controlled heating/cooling blanket thing for that shaped fermenter. I think it was at morebeer. But dang,that's purty...:rockin:

Back