• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Ball Lock Cornys Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
EDIT: ALL KEGS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I just scored 6 Ball Lock Kegs and I am looking to sell or trade.

Looking to get $40.00 each on these.

OR

Items that I am willing to trade for:

30 or 40 pass plate chiller
March pump or Chugger

Let me know. Prefer local. No shipping.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to drive up to Fond du Lac -- are you ever down in Madison? If so, I'd be interested in at least 3 of them, possibly more. I could do cash. Or, if you prefer, I have a new-in-box SS inline chugger I'd be game to trade (it's a long story).

I just scored 6 Ball Lock Kegs and I am looking to sell or trade.

Looking to get $40.00 each on these.

OR

Items that I am willing to trade for:

30 or 40 pass plate chiller
March pump or Chugger

Let me know. Prefer local. No shipping.

March pump for all 6 will pay for shipping Michigan

I may be able to talk the wife into this. We will be in the area this weekend. Any chance you will be available on Easter Sunday if she lets me pull the trigger?

Hi Jon,

I sent you a PM but haven't heard back. Will you be around at 1:30 ish Friday this week? If so, I will take at least 2. Just PM your address, phone and how many you have along with a time you are available.

Thanks

Back