What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
How's that blueberry beer? Sounds good I'm having Coors fooooooking light.
Taste like cooooors light with blue berry! That's not one that will be in the air! But they do make a hop explosion Fegleys is the brewer

Two Roads No Limits Hefe. Very refreshing after all the bad IPAs I just judged.

ForumRunner_20131013_154458.jpg

Drinking one of the last bottles of my funky blackberry stout. My LHBS is ordering me some 3942 when he puts in his next wyeast order, though I may end up using a 'more boutique' Belgian stout strain for the blueberry version :D

Drinking one of the last bottles of my funky blackberry stout. My LHBS is ordering me some 3942 when he puts in his next wyeast order, though I may end up using a 'more boutique' Belgian stout strain for the blueberry version :D

Want something new?

I'm drinking a Sebago pale ale.

Want something new?

I thought you'd said you send that one with the saison strains. You dang drunks can't keep nothin straight. Oh, wait, maybe that's me. :drunk: Go ahead and send the golden strain, too. I need to do brew a golden to brett/pedio/lacto. I keep saying I will and never do. I know I said I'd quit brewing project beers until I get something bottles, but what's one more, right? Do you have any pedio?

I thought you'd said you send that one with the saison strains. You dang drunks can't keep nothin straight. Oh, wait, maybe that's me. :drunk: Go ahead and send the golden strain, too. I need to do brew a golden to brett/pedio/lacto. I keep saying I will and never do. I know I said I'd quit brewing project beers until I get something bottles, but what's one more, right? Do you have any pedio?

I don't have any pedio. And you know damn well I need to be reminded at least 43.5 times to get anything done

I may be able to snag some pedio from my co worker though I'll let you know.

Nice! You do a decoction?

I tried ... but I definitely had a problem with the temp going high on the steps. Overall a good brew day - hit my gravity on the mark so I won't complain at the moment! Waiting for cool down so I can hit it with O2 (just got an O2 kit and figured this would be a perfect beer to break it in with!

Last bottle (or at least my last bottle) of my WLP645 porter. I hope you can plate and look at what's in the one I send you Channel. Other sources have said WLP645 isn't just brett C and this beer certainly tastes like it has lacto in it to me.

Our FF game is definitely going to come down to Monday night Mark! It's neck and neck so far. I'm hoping Morris puts up half the numbers he did last year against Dallas in tonight's game.

Last bottle (or at least my last bottle) of my WLP645 porter. I hope you can plate and look at what's in the one I send you Channel. Other sources have said WLP645 isn't just brett C and this beer certainly tastes like it has lacto in it to me.

I'll build it up then plate it see what we've got. I was holding onto that one but I'll pop her in the fridge.

Drinking Tired Hands Herbert West. Dipa dry hopped with mosaic and coffee beans.

ForumRunner_20131013_171447.jpg

Excellent beer. Coffee aroma blends nicely with the hops. Well done as usual tired hands!

TNGabe said:
Last bottle (or at least my last bottle) of my WLP645 porter. I hope you can plate and look at what's in the one I send you Channel. Other sources have said WLP645 isn't just brett C and this beer certainly tastes like it has lacto in it to me. Our FF game is definitely going to come down to Monday night Mark! It's neck and neck so far. I'm hoping Morris puts up half the numbers he did last year against Dallas in tonight's game.

Yeah - we're going down to the wire this week. If Philips scores a lot of TDs without giving Royal any then you will win.

Having this while I wait for wort to chill. If mine turns out anything like this, I will be very happy!

image-2302544905.jpg

I saw some zombies yesterday in MPLS. It was the local Zombie Pub Crawl.

Damn my co worker switched shifts with me for this morning , not telling me why. Comes in when it was time for me to get off, the Zombie Pub Crawl was great! Blah, blah, blah. Ticked I couldn't stay out and had a good time last night haha.

TNGabe said:
What category? I took this year's GABF results as yet another indicator of how worthless beer comps are. Not that I didn't enjoy Sly Fox Grisette.
Category 70. Belgian/ French Style Ales And yeah, although I'm pretty competitive in most things, when it comes to beer, I'd say stacked rankings are definitely not worth much. I do like this beer though! :mug:

Sorry. Didn't mean to touch a nerve.

Didn't mean laughable in the pissy sense. No nerve touched, just think that sums up GABF and other comps nicely. I'm sure you know that's not even the 2nd best or 10th best Belgian/French style ale in Philly. Nothing wrong with the beer, but it's only excecptional in it's unremarkability. (Is that even a word?)

TNGabe said:
Didn't mean laughable in the pissy sense. No nerve touched, just think that sums up GABF and other comps nicely. I'm sure you know that's not even the 2nd best or 10th best Belgian/French style ale in Philly. Nothing wrong with the beer, but it's only excecptional in it's unremarkability. (Is that even a word?)

There. Fixed my original post.

coldcrash said:
Sly Fox Grisette. I enjoy this beer. :mug:

Who said GABF? Not me. :D

Back