need to vent fing people

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monty73741

Reaction score
So I work in real estate. I am a manager of the c21 franchise. I recently became an associate broker. My dad owns the joint. Let me tell you I dont get to let stuff slide, like other people.

So i pull this agent in. She was doing a deal. the deal fell thru cause it was a short sale & the listing agent didnt know what the hell he was doing. So the buyers had decided to buy another property. Fine they can do that, but we had not gotten the release from yet from property one when their second property contract was accepted. Now i have 7 days to get their deposit into my escrow account or i;m in violation of the law. well this agent thought that since we had deposit one that it was fine. I was like no we needed a second deposit & we would refund them their first deposit when we get the release. This ****ing ***** got all pissed & tried to argue with me. I was so pissed. I;m not a hard ass I just want things done properly.

jason

I hate it when agents don't know wtf they're doing and put the office in violation of law. I work at an office as a receptionist, and half the time our agents won't get us Form 1's or 17's for our files, so we don't know that we "have" the listing until it's sold and we have to do 3x the work to clean up after them for being sloppy.

that's not a rant. it's far too short and simple. you need to have more adjectives. "****ing *****" doesn't quite cut it...and let that **** roll out for like 10 pages

:p

Back