• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Milwaukee Brewers Gear: FEAR THE BEER!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
I heard an awesome slogan this morning and had to run with it...

For those Milwaukee Brewer fans: FEAR THE BEER

:rockin:

I have a bunch of stuff in my zazzle store. Check it out!

Here are the logos I came up with:

Brewers_Hop_blue_.png

Fear_the_Beer_BLUE_.png

Here is the link to my store:

http://www.zazzle.com/boerderij_kabouter

I have been a baseball fan all of my life and while I love to see the old Brewer's logo back I wonder what the organization might thing. Since the commish's daughter is the owner of the team I would imagine you might get a letter from the commish's office.

The shirts look great!

I have been a baseball fan all of my life and while I love to see the old Brewer's logo back I wonder what the organization might thing. Since the commish's daughter is the owner of the team I would imagine you might get a letter from the commish's office.

The shirts look great!

Uh, the Seligs no longer own the team. Mark Attanasio (sp?) bought the team about 5 years ago. Good thing, too, cause Wendy and Laurel Prieb were running the team into the ground.

Personally, while I liked the ball-in-glove logo, it ran it's course, IMO. I like the newer ones better. The Ball-in-glove is fine for Retro Fridays, though..:)

I think the old brewers logo is the best logo MLB has ever had. It's a shame they quit using it. If I weren't such a die hard Cubs fan I would definitely wear one of those. All my family lives in Wisconsin, maybe I'll get one for my cousin.

I like the hop in glove design, but to be honest (you did ask :D) I think the "Fear the Beer" is pretty lame. I think the "No Fear" campaign left in the 90's.

1234 was right. MLB didn't do anything, but zazzle declined to print them and has removed them from my site.

Whoop. Fun anyway, maybe I will print some for myself. If anyone wants to use the design be my guest.

Hey,
How do i go about and buy one of these t-shirts with these logos on them?? I tried to create my own on your website by using this same image because i couldn't find it on www.zazzle.com. What's the deal??

Back