Open Source Mash Computer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. Definitely looking forward to when I'm advanced enough to use this thing. For now, though, I'm very impressed :rockin:

Keep it mind that you don't need a huge automated system to use the BrewTroller. It will work great with even simple things like replacing PID controllers and Love controllers. Heck right now mine is just controlling the temp of my HLT and MLT.

We just designed it so it can grow with you if you decide to make your system more automated.

I can imagine using this to just control temps on my HLT and MLT and enabling the Pump to push through the HERMS coil, and then as I get more fancy, do even more ;) Its looking VERY flexible... this stuffs cool.

I can imagine using this to just control temps on my HLT and MLT and enabling the Pump to push through the HERMS coil, and then as I get more fancy, do even more ;) Its looking VERY flexible... this stuffs cool.

That's actually what ultimately led me down this route. A while back I had started pricing out PIDS and thermocouples, and the price quickly become more than I wanted to spend. Not to say this way is *that* much cheaper :mug: but the ability to expand, or even use it for other projects, made it an easy choice.

Back