What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong that I'm going to bottle just so I can do some sampling at 3 in the afternoon? I need to bottle a porter and a black ipa.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My saison. Wow the difference a little bottle aging makes

1403206118943.jpg

Road 2 Ruin DIPA in my new glass.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403209177.096555.jpg

Little bit of a rant, but I can tell when I'm in for a long stay at the bar with a ****ty bartender who thinks she looks good except is skinny-fat and lends herself to making sure everyone has a bad experience there. I control my destiny at the bar, not you, *****.

Tell us why you're mad.

Currently not drinking anything, but will be having several Dewars on this flight, taking advantage of the first class upgrade. Sadly still have work to do, but won't turn down free drinks.

Tell us why you're mad.

Currently not drinking anything, but will be having several Dewars on this flight, taking advantage of the first class upgrade. Sadly still have work to do, but won't turn down free drinks.

I hear you. I got caught up in the heat of the moment.

But, I'm still drinking something. :D

Is it wrong that I'm going to bottle just so I can do some sampling at 3 in the afternoon? I need to bottle a porter and a black ipa.

Actually, I never really thought of it that way but now that you write it, I think I could stand the whole bottling process more because I could drink mid-afternoon! YAY
Road 2 Ruin DIPA in my new glass.

View attachment 206607

Little bit of a rant, but I can tell when I'm in for a long stay at the bar with a ****ty bartender who thinks she looks good except is skinny-fat and lends herself to making sure everyone has a bad experience there. I control my destiny at the bar, not you, *****.
Come on, her being skinny fat isn't a reason to hate her. :ban:
You would loathe me…really. :D
Drink up and be happy. You do control your destiny.

More water. Going to drink a little tonight so I don't want to show up already buzzed.

Remmy is enjoying his day. He told me to tell everyone here that he apologizes for being as ******* during business hours. Carry on.

Finishing this DIPA before another pour.

Managed to get beer all over my kitchen, but drinking a hefty sample of my darth vader black ipa. Not enough hops, but not bad.
The oatmeal cookie porter I sampled has great vanilla though.

Remmy is enjoying his day. He told me to tell everyone here that he apologizes for being as ******* during business hours. Carry on.

Finishing this DIPA before another pour.

HAHAH you're far from being an *******! Goof.

On my way to find some actual pants and go drink.

Actually, I never really thought of it that way but now that you write it, I think I could stand the whole bottling process more because I could drink mid-afternoon!

After all, it's not drinking. It's just not letting the leftovers go to waste!

To live in vermont you have to be a fan of seasons. More then just 4 seasons at that!

I snowboard. But I'm only 2 hrs from Snow. I usually go out West when I want to hit big time stuff. I love VT, though. But not enough to drive 5 hrs for Heady. :D

I snowboard. But I'm only 2 hrs from Snow. I usually go out West when I want to hit big time stuff. I love VT, though. But not enough to drive 5 hrs for Heady. :D

Well if you ever do let me know. I like to have bottle shares at my place. I'm a pretty generous guy, I think i have one set up for sometime in august. Should be another pretty epic share again.

Now on to a fifty fifty eclipse Elijah 12 yr I'm really shocked how good this is considering people say it's not really worth the money. I would buy again!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403214738.602774.jpg

Birra del Borgo Maledetta. Bottle stamp says LS209/12, and it certainly tastes like it has a couple years on it. How it avoided skunking it beyond me. But it's tasty.

20140619_174416[2].jpg

Now on to a fifty fifty eclipse Elijah 12 yr I'm really shocked how good this is considering people say it's not really worth the money. I would buy again!View attachment 206626

Saw a bunch of those when I was in Chicago a couple weeks ago and quite a few of the other variants. I just couldn't cough up $30 bucks for one, though.

Saw a bunch of those when I was in Chicago a couple weeks ago and quite a few of the other variants. I just couldn't cough up $30 bucks for one, though.

A local bar here a month or so ago had some variants for 28$ a bottle. I was there for a 2014 KBS tapping. I wish I could have had a few, but they were all gone. 28$ at a bar is a steal. Even though you had to drink them right then and there.

While I'm drinking impulsively purchased Italian beer...

This comes across almost more of a Berliner than a Hefe. Much too clean for a Hefe, and pretty sour. Just not sour enough to be a Berliner. It's interesting, I guess, but I don't know if I like the middle ground it's sitting in.

20140619_184149[1].jpg

Now on to a fifty fifty eclipse Elijah 12 yr I'm really shocked how good this is considering people say it's not really worth the money. I would buy again!View attachment 206626

2013 FFF behemoth the cellar clean out continues.View attachment 206609

I was able to get one in a trade. It was really good. People just like to b*tch about something.

I'm about to do a cellar clean put too. A good chunk next Saturday when me and wes are going to tackle some excellent brews. Hopefully make people on here jealous lol.

My second homebrew ever: caribou slobber. Bottled in March. Better now than it was before!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403218791.871874.jpg

I was able to get one in a trade. It was really good. People just like to b*tch about something.

I'm about to do a cellar clean put too. A good chunk next Saturday when me and wes are going to tackle some excellent brews. Hopefully make people on here jealous lol.

Def won't be jealous unless barbecue is involved.

A local bar here a month or so ago had some variants for 28$ a bottle. I was there for a 2014 KBS tapping. I wish I could have had a few, but they were all gone. 28$ at a bar is a steal. Even though you had to drink them right then and there.

That is surprising. Shocked that they weren't $40+.

You all have some nice hills back east for skiing :)

CO has 3 seasons. Winter, summer and mud.

Four day weekend starts now. Blue moon sounded better than a ranger right now.

1403222345236.jpg

Back