A VERY SERIOUS Poll about bears

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your theory about using bears in fermentation?

• I don't like it. In fact, I hate it a LOT.

• Dry Bearing is the super awesomest!!!!

• Gnome detection is too expensive.

• My dog eats the bears.

• I find myself attracted to bears.

• I am attracted to my dog.

• My dog is attracted to my bear.

• You get the idea.....

• I likes me some BREW FARIES.

• Hi, what was the question?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh crap. My stud Grizzly, Kewalski, a 15 foot monster of a bear, broke loose and got into the zombie pen. I have a couple of torsos, but realistically the Zed ranch is a total loss.

That isn't the problem. Problem is, he was bitten, no question. Zombie horse we had a few years back was incredibly hard to put down, this bad boy will be a 1 bear apocalypse.

Anyone seen him? Horrific as this incident could be, I am drooling at the thought of a Dry limbed Zombie bear brew. Imagine it......

Oh crap. My stud Grizzly, Kewalski, a 15 foot monster of a bear, broke loose and got into the zombie pen. I have a couple of torsos, but realistically the Zed ranch is a total loss.

That isn't the problem. Problem is, he was bitten, no question. Zombie horse we had a few years back was incredibly hard to put down, this bad boy will be a 1 bear apocalypse.

Anyone seen him? Horrific as this incident could be, I am drooling at the thought of a Dry limbed Zombie bear brew. Imagine it......

Found him in a dumpster behind Chuck-E-Cheez (don't ask why I was there). Hope you don't mind that I pilfered a leg. You know I can't resist dry-limbed brewing and the idea of a zom-bear beer was too good to pass up on. I left his carcass on old HWY 666 just past the crossroads if you want to go pick it up.

Found him in a dumpster behind Chuck-E-Cheez (don't ask why I was there). Hope you don't mind that I pilfered a leg. You know I can't resist dry-limbed brewing and the idea of a zom-bear beer was too good to pass up on. I left his carcass on old HWY 666 just past the crossroads if you want to go pick it up.

GOT HIM!!!!

Thanks. Consider the leg a finders fee, and thanks for averting a massacre at chuck e cheese, how many effers would suddenly get the good idea if that hit the front pages?

What did you take him out with? Quite a mess!

GOT HIM!!!!

Thanks. Consider the leg a finders fee, and thanks for averting a massacre at chuck e cheese, how many effers would suddenly get the good idea if that hit the front pages?

What did you take him out with? Quite a mess!

Happened to have my Desert Eagle on me when I ran across him. Lucky thing too. I actually hate that gun, but SWMBO took my beloved .357 mag. The interesting part was that I had a hodge podge of ammo in the magazine. I think there were some hollow points, full metal jackets, and some wadcutters. Not sure which round took him out, but I emptied the magazine on him. I know he took a full metal jacketed hollow point to the snout, but he kept coming at me. That wasn't very pretty.

Happened to have my Desert Eagle on me when I ran across him. Lucky thing too. I actually hate that gun, but SWMBO took my beloved .357 mag. The interesting part was that I had a hodge podge of ammo in the magazine. I think there were some hollow points, full metal jackets, and some wadcutters. Not sure which round took him out, but I emptied the magazine on him. I know he took a full metal jacketed hollow point to the snout, but he kept coming at me. That wasn't very pretty.

Yeah bears have a much smaller brain. Possible to take off most of the head when zombified and still have it lumbering around.

Good work!

Yeah bears have a much smaller brain. Possible to take off most of the head when zombified and still have it lumbering around.

Good work!

So what are you gonna do with what's left of him? I guess he still has most of 3 legs left and a partial torso. Make sure you bleed him out completely before you add it to the wort. You think pedo/lacto infections look bad? You aint seen nothin' until you have a zed infection. There's no racking from under that shiat.

Oh I have plenty of experience with that! ;)

First I need to re-populate my stable with my enemies (zombified)........and make it bear-proof ;)

Then I shall make 60 or so gallons of the zed bear ale......maybe consider infecting a couple more bears......PM me if you want in on helping with security and a cut of the commercial sales!

Oh I have plenty of experience with that! ;)

First I need to re-populate may stable with my enemies (zombified)........and make it bear-proof ;)

Then I shall make 60 or so gallons of the zed bear ale......maybe consider infecting a couple more bears......PM me if you want in on helping with security and a cut of the commercial sales!

I think the market might be a little narrow, but I'm sure there's money to be made. The question is if you can make enough to cover the cost of security and equipment. I'll invest a few farm conicals and a dozen gallons of my proprietary zed infused yeast to the project. I'm sure I could rig a gun mounted perimeter system. You're covering the ammo cost though. After seeing how many rounds it took to drop your bear, there's no way I could front that cost.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. Fact.

dwight-schrute-facts-scared-bears.jpg

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica.....truth.

Well this a puzzler! The burning question on everyone's mind is: The new "BEST SHOW EVER" Battlestar galactica or the "Old Piece of steaming crap" BSG?

Either way your statement is interesting.

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica.....truth.

Well this a puzzler! The burning question on everyone's mind is: The new "BEST SHOW EVER" Battlestar galactica or the "Old Piece of steaming crap" BSG?

Either way your statement is interesting.

What is going on here?!

What is going on here?!

That is why I am intrigued.

My theory? either he is a Hybrid from BSG rattling off random **** that actually somehow means something, OR........He is confusing me with Creamygoodness and intertwining our award winning threads.

This thread was epic and hilarious. It should've been locked and thrown in the dungeon w/ the EAC thread long ago.

what kind of cheap-ass salad bars have you been hitting up?

any place that doesn't serve peeled cucumbers in their salad bar isn't worthy of the narwhals it invariably attracts.

Guessing you also peel your potatoes? I am disgusted!

I would tell you to get the stick out of your ass, but it is obviously attached to a fekking narwhal!!

Latest posts

Back