• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Hop Markers..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camfeo

Reaction score
il_fullxfull.457142612_h18o.jpg
il_fullxfull.457142174_flrb.jpg

I made a bunch of these stakes to help identify my hop plants, especially while they are dormant. I decided to make extras and thought I'd offer them here..

I have about six varieties now (Cascade, Willamette, Centennial, Nugget, Golding, Liberty) and planning on more next year.

Send me a message if you have requests!
The markers are $6.00 each plus shipping

Going to have to get some of these. Do you still have Cascade and Willamette left? If so, how much is shipping to 11782?

Hey, no rush.
I'll hang onto them for you. I can always make more if anyone's interested.

D_Nyholm are you still looking for something to mark your hop plants?

Sorry about that. Got crazy busy and totally forgot about this thread. I could still use the cascade and Willamette if you have more still. Do you take PayPal?

Sorry about that. Got crazy busy and totally forgot about this thread. I could still use the cascade and Willamette if you have more still. Do you take PayPal?
I can. Send a PM with your email and I'll send you back a payment request.

It's time to get rhizomes in the ground already?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back