Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 9 month old assistant brewer prefers to be held all the time and by the looks of it's design, I could clean my carboy's with one hand. She would really appreciate that!

I think having one would give me some incentive to start using my carboys again. Instead of fermenting in kegs or buckets. I hate cleaning carboys with a brush. :(

I am a pig. My whole life I have lived in squallor and filth. Since I began brewing beer (7 months ago) I have become fanatical about sanitation and cleanliness. I want the best tools for the job and a carboy cleaner would allow me to continue my new found passion of cleanliness. I even make my bed now.

My small children want you to give me one. They don't know what it is, but they know that it will make me stop making them do the job. I can't help it. My arms are too big.

I just moved into a brew shed that is NOT completed. Cleaning is the #1 thing that is more difficult there compared to the kitchen and this would make it easier. I'd appreciate one.

I'd love a carboy cleaner because I live with a microbiologist who tells me every day about the microorganisms I'm probably not getting out, and how they are going to one day ruin my perfect beer with infection. I can't swing the damn things around enough to shut her up!

I really need one of these because my arm keeps getting stuck in the carboys when I'm scrubbing them.

Its a pain in the butt with the bottle brushes I've seen; and less work means more time enjoying beer.

I need a new and improved model.
My current one is a normal carboy brush thats been used for 2 years and has the top cut off and attaches to a drill..
I quit using it cause the end bristles wore off and it started to scratch the glass...
So now i just use oxy and let it soak for a week then rinse and soak and rinse and well you get the point.....

only the clean survive! ONLY THE CLEAN SURVIVE! ONLY THE CLEAN SURVIVE!!!

Sharing this time of year with families, friends, and neighbors reminds me to be thankful of what I have. I have a clean house, a clean car, a clean body... But, I'd really be thankful if I could further insure a clean brewing process. Cleanliness is close to godliness, so please don't upset the Beer gods, and help my kegs stay CLEAN! Thank you and have a very happy Thanksgiving.

only the clean survive! ONLY THE CLEAN SURVIVE! ONLY THE CLEAN SURVIVE!!!

Not going to get on here and say I deserve one over anyone else... But I would like to say that i would be very appreciative to receive one of these. And thanks to you all for giving the homebrewtalk family the oppurtunity to be gifted with this product...

He with the most toys, wins! And I need to clean my glass toys that makes liquid toys.

My 5-year-old son's hands have grown too large to fit through the tiny hole at the top of a carboy where he would scrub the trub with a rag on a stick. Please put the smile back on the face of a tiny brewer and grant the boon of this wonderous contraption.

Because my current method of brewing acidic, sour beers to dissolve the crud on the inside of my carboys does not seem to be working...

Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to poop but only farted, then one day I took a chance, tried to fart but pooped my pants.... perhaps the carboy cleaner will assist me in cleaning that up as well.

I could really use this carboy cleaner because cat hair gets on, and in, everything in my kitchen ... And there's more wild yeast on those animals than there is on a Belgian pig farm.

We are using a plastic bucket for primary fermentaion, because the carboy is such a B!#ch to clean.

I need a car boy cleaner because for the life of my I can't figure out a good way to connect my hand brush to my power drill!

I need one because normally I let my dogs take care of cleaning out the carboys but their tongues are just not long enough to do a thorough job.

I need a carboy cleaner because my 3 year olds arms are getting to big to fit into the opening.

I would like to win a carboy cleaner because I have dirty jugs and not enough money to brew and buy one for myself.

love my carboy cleaner for my carboys would like to get 1 for my corny kegs & my sanke kegs that i ferment in my brush is lonely now (just sits on the shelf) thanks:tank:

I need a carboy cleaner because it is difficult to clean a carboy with the brush I currently have. Also, I really need to win the new carboy cleaner because my SWMBO said if I did not win one I would not get any SWMBO treats until Christmas 2012, and we all know that the world will end 4 days prior to that. :( So, for humanity sake, let me win!

I would like this carboy cleaner because I haven't found a good way to clean them yet.. this is really the last piece of equipment that I need to seriously start making beer again. Happy holidays everyone.

I'm really starting to ramp my homebrewing efforts and I want to take it to the next level. I need to know my carboys are squeaky clean since I do most of my fermenting in the primary carboy! My current simply doesn't cut it!

I hate dried Krausen .... my sword is to broad to fit in the neck of my carboy. Please bestow upon me a Carboy Cleaner so I may vanquish mine enemy.
PS. I also hate beer stone.

I'm new to brewing, and would like one to help get me started in the right methods of keeping everything clean, I know many others have had better reasons, more experience in brewing, but all I could do is hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back