Leinenkugel Help..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfernoBrews

Reaction score
Ok my other half went out with her friend the other night to mad mex.. They have a lil assortment of drafts and she was drinking a beer that she said had a finish like Fruity Pebbles!.. So after searching it out and finding out that it was Leinenkugel she bugging me to brew one up..

The recipes i found use Blueberries,Corriander (Crushed),and Bitter Orange peel, so with that i could maybe see a fruity finish of sort.

So, Im looking for info,or Suggestions because none of the recipes i have stumbled across have really given me exact details, when the fruit was added, how much corriander... it said 1/4-1oz of Corriander and Bitter Orange Peel, and 6-7oz blueberries.. I thinkin thats a bit easy on the Blueberries...

Any help would be Great!

O and I would rather do a AG, The recipes have been Extract, But if its gotta be Extract so be it...

Thanks in Advanced!

Fruity Pebbles is the exact description of that beer. If you want to do it AG you need to post the recipe so it can be converted. Or you can download beersmith and do the conversion yourself. I suggest posting the recipe, sometimes the conversion doesn't covert well and more experienced brewers will be able to correct it.

Too late again:)

Back