Looking for a club in Atlanta Area, North East

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bd2xu

Reaction score
Been brewing about 4 years now and still going all out, looking for a local home-brew club to nerd out with, share beers, equipment tips, group brews, etc. One thing I'd really like to get in on or start is a Solera project.

Currently using a single tier, Brutus 10 style system (not automated) I built out of strut. Keggles for vessels and direct fired MLT. Two Chugger pumps. Looking to upgrade to some automation, switch out MLT and maybe others for bottom draining, add a HERMS coil to HLT vs. direct fired MLT...

Dreaming of a couple SS Brewtech conicals with their own fridges...

Have a chest freezer for fermentation, just started making lagers, and a 6 keg, 4 tap keezer. Wife think I'm nuts, friends love the hobby...

I'm in johns creek so somewhere in north Fulton. I lived in snellville though and went to south Gwinnett... A looooong time ago.

Primary: Maibock, Helles (first partigyle batch)
Secondary: Mojave Red, Irish Stout
On tap: Orange Belgian IPA, Turbo IIPA
Bottled: Dwarven Gold Ale, La Fin Du Mond clone, Hefeweizen

Is new London as in new London plaza?

bd,

I'm in Peachtree Corners and I've been brewing for about 7 years. I'm not aware of any brew clubs in the area but I'd be interested in exchanging a couple of brews,tips, etc. Message me off thread...

JB

Hey, I don't have even close to the experience you do but I also live in Johns Creek and am looking for a beer club to learn and grow from.

Is new London as in new London plaza?

I think there may have been a time when they met there, but the name is after the original name of the town, the guy told me.

I'm in downtown Suwanee and don't know of any clubs around here. I have an all electric setup and do ten gallon batches and I need to be brewing again since I only have ten gallons on reserve.

Latest posts

Back