Who's Brewing in CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImBrian

Reaction score
I'm not part of any fancy "clubs" or anything like that, but I'm moving towards AG brewing and I'd really like to standby somebody that's a bit experienced and try to pick up a few tips/tricks throughout the whole process. I've been brewing for about 1.5 years and recently realized that I've never actually brewed with anybody else. I'll gladly bring over a 6 pack and lend a hand wherever possible if somebody would be open to schooling me a bit.

Edit: I'm in Centennial, but ok to drive a bit.

What kind of setup are you using for AG? I'm in Castle Pines but I'm a BIAB brewer. I will be brewing again in a week and a half. Just finished a pumpkin ale and as soon as it's out of primary I'm cooking up something else for the fall months.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm still putting together my setup, but I've got a couple keggles I'm about finished up with, and a 10 gallon cooler MLT. I've been doing BIAB for my partial mash brews for the last year or so, but would love to see how somebody else goes through the process. Honestly, all I've learned has been what I've read or watched online and would really like to see how somebody else goes about it. I haven't really thought about AG BIAB for larger batches just because that's a lot of grains, but I'd love to see how you make it work!

I'm probably going to be brewing in the next week or two. I'm waiting for something to finish out in my primary fermenter first, which should be soon, or I'll just move it over to secondary. Have to figure out what I'm brewing next though. I live in Lakewood, if you're interested I can send you a message when I get the date / time nailed down. My brew days are usually 4-5 hours long, from start (heating water and milling grains) to finish (all cleaned up and put away). I do usually make a starter a day or two before the main brew event though.

I'm probably going to be brewing in the next week or two. I'm waiting for something to finish out in my primary fermenter first, which should be soon, or I'll just move it over to secondary. Have to figure out what I'm brewing next though. I live in Lakewood, if you're interested I can send you a message when I get the date / time nailed down. My brew days are usually 4-5 hours long, from start (heating water and milling grains) to finish (all cleaned up and put away). I do usually make a starter a day or two before the main brew event though.

Yea I'd love to help out! Shoot me a msg once you get an idea when you might be brewing.

I'm planning to do a BIAB Flanders Red on Labor Day, and I'm also in Centennial. PM me if you're interested!

Back