• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - All Grain - home brew setup lots of equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipatch

Reaction score
Includes:

Book - North American Clone Brews
Book - The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing
extra o-ring set for ball lock corny keg
Campden tablets
Irish Moss
Propane burner
3 piece Airlock
Auto-Siphon 3/8"
Turkey Baster
Carboy Cap
Plastic Thief
5 Star pH Stablizie
Qty: 2 Better Bottles 5 1/2 gallon
Qty: 3 10 gallon beverage coolers

Various stoppers
Qty: 2, 5 Gallon fermentation/lagering stations
Other assorted items

grinder.jpg

fermStation.png

Chris - how much for the Ranco controllers and flask shipped to Las Vegas, Nevada 89123? Do you accept PayPal?

What's your temp control in the ferm/lager stations? i see the Rancos, just wondering what the cooling source is.

Chris - I missed your PM, the mailbox was full. I have space now. You can also email me at rpksale1 AT hotmail.com

highly interested in the ranco controllers- one of them or both - with shipping to 17225. can do check/paypal or money order

If shipping becomes available, Interested in:
Mashtun/any of those rubbermaid 10 gallon coolers if the price is right
Ranco controller
Flask
And the minifridge without the tower(well depends on how much it would be with shipping)

Text message sent to provided number. Interested in rancos shipped to 17225. Sent from 17173605077. May also be interested in other odds and ends.

Thanks. Ian.

Sign me up for the "if you're willing to ship" list. I'm interested in the ranco controllers. And is that a Corona/Porkert-like mill I see in one of your pics? I'd be interested in that too. Shipping would be to 14620.

Back