• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free-trade homebrewing books

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
I have a few older homebrewing books in my library that I haven't read in some time. I'd be happy to pass these along for free to a newer brewer with the caveat that once they are read you do not sell them, but pass them along similarly.

The books available are below and should likely fit in a flat rate package for shipping.

Brewing Better Beers: Ken Shales
Homebrewer's Companion: Charlie Papazian
Home Beermaking: William Moore
Better Beer & How to Brew It: M.R. Reese
Brewing the World's Great Beers: Dave Miller
The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing: Charlie Papazian

I'd be interested in Brewing the World's Great Beers: Dave Miller

Should be able to ship USPS Media Mail for ~$3 and I can PayPal you to cover shipping if that works.

Hey folks, I got a bunch of requests via PM. I'm going through them right now to make sure the first responders get requested books. If I haven't responded to your PM yet, I will this evening.

Hey folks, I got a bunch of requests via PM. I'm going through them right now to make sure the first responders get requested books. If I haven't responded to your PM yet, I will this evening.

I replied to the thread before realizing I should try PM'ing as well :(

Hope I get my book!

dcHokie said:
I have a few older homebrewing books in my library that I haven't read in some time. I'd be happy to pass these along for free to a newer brewer with the caveat that once they are read you do not sell them, but pass them along similarly.

The books available are below and should likely fit in a flat rate package for shipping.

Brewing Better Beers: Ken Shales
Homebrewer's Companion: Charlie Papazian
Home Beermaking: William Moore
Better Beer & How to Brew It: M.R. Reese
Brewing the World's Great Beers: Dave Miller
The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing: Charlie Papazian

Classy idea, cheers to you.

Back