Perlick 575SS ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdd12364

Reaction score
Wondering about peoples thoughts on the perlick 575S creamer version , I bought one about 2 months ago & am not sure if I am happy with it . I love the 525SS faucet .

I recently built a four tap keezer. I prefer to do things once and do them right even if it cost me a bit more in the beginning. I thought that doing the 575ss for all of my taps was the way to go, but now I am unsure. I have never used the 525ss, but I think it may be better if you are going to have friends over a lot. I find that my friends have trouble getting the tap in the closed position once they have had a few beers. It seems that the 525ss is a no brainer for this. I like the creamer function of the 575ss, but in hindsight I think I would go with the 525ss.

I rarely use the creamers. I do enjoy topping off some of my stouts with it, but I've had to clean up two spills from people not knowing how to shut the taps. I don't dislike the 575s, but any future taps will not be creamers due to me rarely using 'em.

Maybe have one for your chewy stouts if you don't want to go Nitro?

Got creamers when they were out of.normal, pretty much never use them. Locks won't work either, since they block forward motion and not reverse. I also have read in several places that unfiltered homebrew can clog the tiny holes that the creamer uses... Is recommend just normal 525s.

Latest posts

Back