• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Water filter & faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HI_SALENITY

Reaction score
****ALL SOLD****

Water filter $35***SOLD*** shipped!
This is what I use it needs filters but you can get them at Hd or Lowe's I use 3 Carbon filters and have had great luck with the results . If you wanted you could take one canister off and just use 2 filters to remove Clorine.. from the water and put a sediment filter in the other (no longer used to filter water) and filter your beer with it. I will include some 1/4" line with it :tank:

NEW Faucet $11***SOLD*** shipped!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/curt54321/1-28-11034.jpg

Yes they are removeable. I think they are the same as a 1/4" pipe.
If you are going to use it to filter water I'd leave it alone. Just hook it up like an icemaker (same size) and this will keep the flow rate slow enough for the carbon to do it's job. I actualy have a valve after my unit and I don't open it up all the way.

Back