Finally came up with a brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayrton

Reaction score
When I was a little kid, my family used to joke that I had a big head. You could argue that I still do, but my body grew into it. With that in mind, I'm calling my brewery Big Head Brewing Co. It has a nice double-meaning, in that beer has a head on it. My coworkers came up with a third meaning that I won't bother to explain (nor would I need to), but I hope that's not the first thing that comes into everyone's mind. :mug:

To get away from your co-workers double meaning, and I know what they are thinking, how about Big Head Fred Brewery???

the_bird said:
Do you like fruit beers? 'cause I'm thinking you could have some fun with making a Melon beer.

LOL, nice. Big Head Brewing Mammoth Mellon Ale. Say that five times fast.

Ol' Grog said:
To get away from your co-workers double meaning, and I know what they are thinking, how about Big Head Fred Brewery???

Meh, I'm inclined to let people snicker about it, so long as they like the beer. Besides, it's not a commercial venture.

"I'd like some more Big Head." :D

ayrton said:
Doesn't quite sound the same. I'm torn now. Maybe I'll use it anyway, since I'm just a silly little homebrewer.

I was just kidding - thought it sounded funny

rdwj said:
I was just kidding - thought it sounded funny

Yeah, I meant to put a smiley next to "doesn't sound quite the same" to indicate that I was in on the joke, and the whole tone of my post changed because I forgot it.

Sometimes the internet blows for social nuance.

Reverend JC said:
How about the: Purple headed yogurt slinging Rasberry Hefeweizen.

Great idea! To target more American beer drinkers, we can offer Purple Headed Yogurt Slinging Raspberry Hefeweizen Light.

Back