• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 500ml Pyrex Erlenmeyer Flasks -- 3 pack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost_Arkitekt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some Pyrex Erlenmeyer flasks...and realized that I didn't need nearly the amount that I bought. (I've seemed to have done this twice lately...once with tubing. Ha.) Didn't think to post here, but good for making smaller yeast starters and heating agar, etc. Also, great size for drinking beer from!

Check out my listing. I totally forgot about posting here before I put on eBay. Regardless, it is still a good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251214203335?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Good luck!

I noticed there were a lot of views on the Erlenmeyer flasks, but no takers. I was just trying to get typical fare for them, but hey, I'd rather sell them than have them just sit there.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a financial situation where I can just GIVE them away. H*ll, in this economy, is any of us? :drunk:

eBay was wrong. I'm eBaying a bunch of stuff for my Mother who lives in Maine, but those Pyrex flasks are here in Chicago. The program already had Maine in the cookie (or whatever). I fixed it. It now says Chicago.

Thanks for noticing that, Cheesecake!

Also...in case anyone is interested, I have THREE (3) sets of three. I bought a dozen (don't ask me why), and only want three of them, but if you don't have ANY small flasks, they are good for a myriad of things...just don't need a dozen of them.

Back