Keg Distributors?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebluemonster

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am moving to fairbanks in about a week, my husband is already up there. We have been living in the lower US and it is fairly easy to find kegs for the house down that way, especially where we have been living. I have been trying to locate a good place in Fairbanks so I could see if it was possible to get any of our favorites while we are living up there.

Do any of y'all get kegs, where do you go, any advice?

Any help or advice is welcome. I love Alaska and the time I've spent up there before now, but I will be sad if I face a lack of beer for to long.

:mug:

i'll assume you're military?

if so you can always get stuff through the Class Six....and it'll be limited by whomever the distributer is for them..

other then that, i think Fairbanks has Brown Jug liquor stores??? i can't remember... but they do keg orders, and the majority have growler bars now..

and if you've never been to Fairbanks before, i highly recommend you go to the Cookie Jar for breakfast, best breakfast in AK if you ask me, their chicken fried steak is made with prime rib; it's amazing... and the Chowder House is great little sandwich place for lunch..

Latest posts

Back