• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

commercial stainless sink/ counter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fork

Reaction score
I can get this thing out of the kitchen at my work cheap. I have considered making an mlt out of the sink part but figured someone here might be able to use it as is. located in kalamazoo MI I can not deliver its about 12 feet long. Make me an offer by Monday and and maybe we can work something out.

DSC09961.jpg

Gonna take more than a hundred dollars for me to buy it and get someone with a tailor to haul it to my house. It would cost a few grand new.

Landon, right now you are the high bidder are you certain that you want it?

It has the overhead faucet thing that hangs down. I cant guarantee that it works perfectly but it was being used a couple months ago and I have no reason to believe that does not work. It. Does not include the faucet above the 3 tubs. It does include the shelf.

If some one wants to buy this but doesn't have the means to haul it I have a truck and trailer. Depending on where you live depends on the cost I would have to charge, some good home brew on delivery could always help out with the cost too....

send me an email.
[email protected]

Back