10gal Igloo Cooler Deal - $41.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antiteam

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but seemed the closest.

Found this deal listed on Amazon and with some Googling, got what appears to be a pretty good deal on an Igloo cooler.

1. Amazon listing for $51.99 (click through Amazon to external site)
  2. Use coupon code LIKE10 for $10 off $50
  3. Live in a state where Zoro Tools doesn't charge sales tax

I live in IL and I had to pay sales tax, but I also tried a MI address and it didn't assess tax, so depending on where you live your experience may vary.

From what I can tell, this is the same as a "normal" Igloo Industrial 10gal, except instead of the Igloo logo, there are bilingual tips for avoiding heat stroke (Handy!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the yellow (industrial version) or the orange one? I think the latter is what Walmart carries, which I'm sure is a fine cooler. I've been on the hunt for a 10gal Igloo Industrial since I read the really great comparison of Igloo and Rubbermaid coolers that was linked on the HBT twitter and Facebook accounts:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f36/igloo-vs-rubbermaid-thermal-test-361300/

This is the cheapest industrial Igloo I've seen.

Plus, does yours help you avoid heat stroke in TWO languages? ;)

Haha mine isn't bilingual!

I do have the orange one, but it works fine. I lose maybe a degree or two over an hour mash without doing anything fancy like insulating the lid.

Found this deal listed on Amazon and with some Googling, got what appears to be a pretty good deal on an Igloo cooler.

I just ordered one since my 5 gallon Igloo will only do 13 lbs. of grain and I plan on doing a DFH clone and some other bigger beers soon.

BTW - No sales tax was charged by Zoro Tools to FL.

Thanks for posting!!!

Hey guys, I just ordered this thing (the $10 off coupon is still good!). Anyone know what size nipple I need to purchase for the bulkhead conversion kit? Trying to get a jump on building this thing.

Hey guys, I just ordered this thing (the $10 off coupon is still good!). Anyone know what size nipple I need to purchase for the bulkhead conversion kit? Trying to get a jump on building this thing.

1/2" nipple sized hole

edit:
258xxm9.jpg

29b0h9y.jpg

1 1/2" nipple

Glad to hear people are getting use of the deal. It's not the cheapest Igloo cooler out there, but it is the best deal I've seen on the Industrial version, which has been shown to hold heat better.

I haven't used mine yet. Just got the false bottom last week and got it installed so now it's all ready to go. I ordered two different false bottoms through amazon and both showed up bent. Finally picked one up from my LHBS and it fits perfect. I'm going to be moving soon so the inaugural brew will have to wait until I'm in the new place. Can't wait to get this hooked up to my RIMS tube.

image-4186298184.jpg

image-3193171083.jpg

image-1439772039.jpg

antiteam, I'd be interested to hear how yours turns out when you get settled in, looks ready to go! +1 for the industrial igloo

Another thanks to antiteam .. the coupon code still works .. Ordered two, less than $100 shipped to CT .. (unfortunately UPS lost them, still dealing with that.)

Back