Fresh Grape Juice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridgeway

Reaction score
I failed to get on a local imported grape juice order and I am looking for a place to purchase order grape juice. Is there any place online that I can order from that has 6gal buckets? I am looking for any European red varieties.

Edit...

I finally got some juice locally. Not real local, about 45 min from me. I picked up 4 varieties from the Strip District downtown Pittsburgh.

Here is what I'm working with...

Chianti - SG 1.086
Barolo - SG 1.086
Sangiovese - SG 1.082
Riesling - SG 1.110

wine2008(1).JPG

wine2008(2).JPG

Well that was really really weird. I gave you an exact website and all that garbly stuff came up instead.

I will space it out and not make it a link. You put it together for a link.

go to fine vine wines dot com

Although the text looks weird, clicking the link goes to the right site. I've noticed more websites are doing that since the last upgrade, I wonder if it's a bug in the code?

Although the text looks weird, clicking the link goes to the right site. I've noticed more websites are doing that since the last upgrade, I wonder if it's a bug in the code?

The code simply grabs the page title, which in this case is stupidly long. Judging by that I expected to see a pretty bad website when I clicked.. I wasn't disappointed :p .

Back