New From Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHeadWeb

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum. I found out about you guys through you tube from members that posted videos. I thought the videos were very informative and figured the forums would be as well!

I haven't brewed a batch of beer in about 3-4 years. I probably brewed 10-12 batches when I was in college of the pre-made kits you can but at stores. I would like to get back into doing that and someday begin making my own recipes.

I have a pretty basic set up right now. I had bought the brewers best brewing equipment with an extra glass carboy. I am wanting to switch over a better bottle set up and eventually start kegging.

I am looking forward to meeting new friends and learing from the website. Does anyone know of any Indiana clubs? I live in Noblesville, IN.

Welcome to the site! French Lick here. I'm a member of the Dubois County Suds Club, but that would be one hell of a drive for you.

Back