2011 Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We are starting to get some of the 2011 hops in stock.

We just recieved:

Galaxy
Centennial
Columbus
East Kent Gold

We will continue up update this thread as the new crop arrives and the 2010 supply is depleted.

Cheers,

John

Subscribing in hopes of being alerted when Pliny Hop Pack is back in stock.

~eagerly awaits

DragonOrta said:
Pretty sure Galaxy is only Australian. Every hop handbook put out this year only lists Australian Galaxy.

Yea I thought so too, but I thought the AUS galaxy was long gone? I think their harvest is around march

2011 Columbus are in with an AA of 15.4!

I see that they're still priced extremely well too. I almost bought some 2010's the other day because the were priced so low. Is the current price for the 2011 crop or are you selling the rest of the '10's first?

We will keep them this low for a little while, we got a deal so I decided to pass it on. The 10's have sold out, I waited until the 10's were gone to post this. I'm sorry if you just missed out, but don't worry those 10's are still very nice and fragrant!

Dang those are some cheap hops.

I imagine my LHBS thinks I brew beer without hops because you get all my hop business.

We will keep them this low for a little while, we got a deal so I decided to pass it on. The 10's have sold out, I waited until the 10's were gone to post this. I'm sorry if you just missed out, but don't worry those 10's are still very nice and fragrant!

I said I ALMOST placed an order. I realized I still needed a few things so I waited. No need to apologize. Hell, this worked out perfect!

def gonna order lbs of

Amarillo
Simcoe
Citra
Cascade
Centennial
Chinook
Columbus
Hallertau
Warrior
Liberty... let me know when the new ones come in

I will be selling some Citra and Centennial Leaf in 1lb bags. If you order 4 4/oz pack from us you will get a discount (Its built in).

Actually the price breaks are as follows:

2-3 packs gets 3% discount
4-8 packs gets 7% discount
9-12 Packs gets 12% discount
13-20 Packs gets 15% discount.

This is a general guideline, some hops get more of a discount and some get less (supply and demand).

CHAOS is gearing up to fill our four new Bourbon County barrels. We should be putting in a hop order soon ;). We already placed one for the Old Ale Solera we're doing (going to be using it as a blending base after 6 months). Thanks for the goodies! Stop by again next time you're in Chicago. I got a couple of bottles of that rum-barrel stout for you.

will you be getting more citra any time soon?...just wondering if I should place an order now or wait until the citra is in. thanks.

Just placed an order with you John. Crossing fingers it gets here before the weekend! Thanks for the excellent pricing!

-Lee

Back