• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brew split offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilzner

Reaction score
come on people......there are a hundred, no, my mistake, a thousand of you out there with a Brew subscription.

Help us feeble non Brew subscribers out!

Send me a PM and I'll be happy to pay you $14 to split the bill.

Best

A non Brew subscriber that's paying more then he should at the magazine store......and so are you.

Well, I guess I'll jump in on this as third in line, after the OP and second poster (looking for someone with a subscription, as the others).

PM me with details and I'd be happy to pay $14 to split a subscription. :mug:

come on people......there are a hundred, no, my mistake, a thousand of you out there with a Brew subscription.

Help us feeble non Brew subscribers out!

Send me a PM and I'll be happy to pay you $14 to split the bill.

Best

A non Brew subscriber that's paying more then he should at the magazine store......and so are you.
pm sent

yeah, i guess i'd jump in on this too. i've got $14 burning a hole in my pocket. pm me please!

Well, I guess I'll jump in on this as third in line, after the OP and second poster (looking for someone with a subscription, as the others).

PM me with details and I'd be happy to pay $14 to split a subscription. :mug:

ok 3rd in line, I just sent you a PM...

I'm in line, I'm in line! Member fell through on the last thread, maybe this thread will be my lucky chance!

Looking for the chance at this deal as well. Thought I had a chance at one so I canceled my trial, but was too late. Please if you got one available let me know. I'd really appreciate it very much. A Pm with the offer would make my day.

I know everyone is probably getting sick of these threads, but I'm gonna bump this one in hopes of getting a chance at the deal.

Bumping this again in hopes of getting in on the great deal. Please if you've got the 2 for 1 deal pm me. Thanks! Cheers!

Put me back on the list, this is the second time I have been screwed out of pay pal gift fees...

Back