The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonder what ever happened to this kid. He's probably either dead, in jail or a Fortune 500 CEO.
images%20(5).jpeg

Gees, you folks are weird, arn't you?

And one of the few women on the thread repeating gender based stereo types?

You think she gives a shirt about that stuff? She was impressed when I swapped in a Tuppy head in the 3.0L6 in her 2000 Cherokee. Refers to it as her work pony, she does.

Wood floors, huh... ;) your wife must be impressed. I’m bad, I’ll stop now.

(any of you running an old high power separate component stereo anymore?)

Sorry about that, I liked them a few decades ago, went off on a stereo tangent, I guess. Broke my rules last night and drew a pint after 8..and if it makes you feel any better, went to work with a mild h o today. {;

Here is one more up most of you folk's ballywink, just came in my utuber feed, and about some of yer's fave subjects, ...

He should do an episode on Ted Williams. Not on his illustrious baseball exploits but rather on his achievements as a Marine fighter pilot in two separate wars. THAT is history that deserves to be remembered. Someone once said that John Wayne spent his entire acting career playing Ted Williams.

That reminds me, anyone know anyone who wants to buy some old baseball cards? I got 2 Ted Williams, 2 Joe DiMaggios, lots of others, 1941 Playball series. My dad collected when he was a kid. Found in some stuff I'd snagged from grandmom's attic when she had to sell house.

That reminds me, anyone know anyone who wants to buy some old baseball cards? I got 2 Ted Williams, 2 Joe DiMaggios, lots of others, 1941 Playball series. My dad collected when he was a kid. Found in some stuff I'd snagged from grandmom's attic when she had to sell house.

Twenty bucks sound fair?

Trying to sell whole set, but if anyone is interested, they can PM me. Not intending to do an add here.

Looks like the pollen is going to wrap up in a week or so, and the 'ristas and dinks have not quite over run the place, probably good as it gets until October.

Likely going to brew this weekend even though I got kegs waiting for 'fridge space to crash. Brewing compulsion ...whatever,...

Pollen...epic here the last two days. I used to have a deep metallic gray truck, now it's halfway to school bus yellow from the pine pollen.
This is either the best or the worst time to wash a vehicle...

I was going to paint this awning structure I got from a car wash that got demoed, set up between two shipping containers, to park chipper, bobcat and such out of weather.

Getting it up there was a bear, then pressure washed, darn if the white pine near it is letting out virtual clouds of the yellow pollen today. Figured I better wait till pollen abates, am painting because it is royal blue, not a bad color, but it kind of stands out.

The oak is worse, reaction wise, but there is a lot of the bright pale yellow pine pollen now.

When it is accumulated in puddles and such, makes me wonder if it was the basis of a color I liked to use a long while back when I painted (water color that is, still paint trucks and shipping containers)

Pay for Wi-fi on the plane and then download NBC Sports app to your phone. You can log into NBC Sports for free using a log in from your cable carrier.

Not 100% positive the plane’s wi-fi will support streaming that much data but its the only shot you have (assuming wi-fi is even available over the Atlantic)

Back