The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s the little things in life that bring you such joy. I’m sitting at a light next to a kid on a moped. He’s wearing a Wehrmacht helmet, wife beater and smoking a blunt. He revs the engine the whole time we’re at the light. Light turns green and he peels out and goes the first 100 yards doing a wheelie. On his moped. You know, because he’s a badass and wants everyone to know.

Then his cell phone fell out of his pocket and the car behind him ran it over.

I’ll be grinning all night.

Great come-back game in the Bronx tonight. Combined 2 hit shutout for Sox pitching, 11 runs on the board for the offense.
I love it when a stadium full of Yanqui fans has to put up with a few thousand brave Sox fans going nuts all night long :D

Rubber game tomorrow. Hopefully Price is up to it...

Cheers!

Hitting the Bloody Mary table brunch at the Mile Marker for a 4:00 tee time might not have been a good idea
IMG_20180701_112704.jpeg

image.png
HBcon 19 is going to be in Providence so I decided to search some the local breweries. I did submit for RI breweries, but I guess the list was too short and they tossed in neighbors to round it out. Congrats Cape, a little economically depressed state has claimed you as one of their own.

In reality, Homebrew Con should go to a place with few breweries....

It's supposed to be about homebrewing, not commerical brewing.

Though at all the NHC's I've attended (4 or 5, I forget), I've drank far more commercial beer than homebrewed beer.

Price still scarred by the Yanquis slaughter...

[edit]
Ok, the offense pulls ahead by a run. Does Price come out for the bottom of the 5th?
Yup...
[again]
Baseball Justice is Price getting a no-decision in a game the Sox ended up effin' pummeling the opposition...

Last edited:
Back