The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm trying to talk Yeager into doing a repeat of the U1. No screwing around, like Col. Saunders we'll do the original recipe without farking around with a thing.

But Nancy, I mean Yeager, is so PW'd that he's afraid to ask her if he can have friends over because he got a little tight two weeks ago at the Pats game and herself has her panties in a bunch.

What a f'ing Nancy.

We can do it in my shed but it can probably only hold a half dozen guys with the pots. Lets schedule a day in mid Feb and hope Yeager grows a pair in the meantime.

Can we bottle the vinegar then too?

Laugh it up all you want, Chuckles. That sh!ts gonna make us all rich.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389453612.009827.jpg

Brian-Cape, missed you at the Christmas party. Need to catch a beer at some point. Your presence was missed but at least we had a great time.

Vinegar is sure funny!!!! Salad dressing is funny, but the only green thing Paul has seen is the fungus growing on his "toe" from all the years of neglect.

Things are good, I've been reading the posts, just don't participate in all the debauchery. The kid started swimming lessons this weekend which was fun. He loves the water.

paulthenurse said:
The definition of an "Awwwwww ****!" moment... That moment when you realize that you're going to be on a plane midway across the Atlantic while The Great Big Forehead gets schooled, yet again, this Sunday.

Yet AGAIN you aren't appreciating the silver lining here... I'LL be able to watch it. See? That's good right?? You're constantly looking at the negatives in every situation. You're a real glass-is-half-empty kinda guy.

the_bird said:
I think Paulie's overestimating the likelihood of the plane getting off the ground with him aboard.

CHT. "Uhhhhh ladies and gentlmen ... This is uhhhhhhhhh you captain speaking. We're gonna have to pull around to the gate and uhhhhhhhhhhh. Unload some passengers and luggage as uhhhhhhhh we're getting some alerts up here in the uhhhhhhhhhh cockpit saying that we are over the FAA's weight limit fir this aircraft."

I can't wait for this weekend. I am planning on flopping on the couch down at The Cape, my two sons with me, a few Stingers, piles of wings and other assorted heart clogging plates.... and I'm going to be glued to the game. Nothing better than relaxing and watching the match-up of the century.... Manning/Brady .... Probably for the last time.

What's everyone else doing?? I bet cool stuff around the game.

Cape Brewing said:
I can't wait for this weekend. I am planning on flopping on the couch down at The Cape, my two sons with me, a few Stingers, piles of wings and other assorted heart clogging plates.... and I'm going to be glued to the game. Nothing better than relaxing and watching the match-up of the century.... Manning/Brady .... Probably for the last time.

What's everyone else doing?? I bet cool stuff around the game.

Huh, I'll be doing the same, except I'll be drinking good beer.

What could possibly be better than watching Brady kick ass, and Manning implode and completely choke, all at the same time? These are definitely "two of my favorite things".

Now PTN twirls around the top of the mountain in a skirt.........

And since no one picked up on it, I'll explain Cape's effusive gushings from earlier,
He was only going on about how he's going to be on the couch watching the game because he knows that I will be sitting in an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean for the entire duration of the game.

F U Cape.

Ill see the rest of you when we get home. Toodleoo.

And since no one picked up on it, I'll explain Cape's effusive gushings from earlier,
He was only going on about how he's going to be on the couch watching the game because he knows that I will be sitting in an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean for the entire duration of the game.

F U Cape.

Ill see the rest of you when we get home. Toodleoo.

so ur not flying jetblue? no tv to watch it on? oh well

Back