Canadian Beer (cloning Yukon Brewing Cranberry Wheat Ale)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkmasterchilly

Reaction score
So I had the opportunity to visit the Yukon territory last October. all The way up in Whitehorse. it was beautiful by the way:off:

But anyway when I was up there they had a cranberry wheat from the Yukon brewing company. here's the link if anyone's interested Cranberry Wheat Ale - Yukon Brewing Company.

So my Question is. does anyone have a clone recipe or does anyone know where i can obtain one. I shot the brewing company an E-mail about 2 weeks ago but I got no response. I loved this beer but from my understanding its seasonal and you can only get it in the Yukon and I'm not from the Yukon or Canada for that matter so i cant get it anywhere.:mug:

The brewing company also does this beer Brew Your Own: The How-To Homebrew Beer Magazine - Story Index - Cloning - Replicator: Yukon Brewing Company's Arctic Red

Just bumping this thread. I know its cheap. But all I'm doing is giving it a second chance. If it still doesn't get any replies than I wont bump it again.

I made your thread title a little more descriptive, hopefully that will help. No help other than that from me I'm afraid, I haven't tried any of their stuff.

Here is a free bump too. ;)

Latest posts

Back