10 Bucks a Pound for 10 Varieties of Hops for 10 Days www.NikoBrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Good morning fellow homebrewers, this is going to everyone on our email list in a few minutes:

---------
For the next 10 days we will have 10 varieties of hops at just 10 bucks a pound.

Varieties on sale:
Apollo
Bravo
Cascade
CTZ
Golding (US)
Nugget
Styrian Golding (Slovenian)
Summit
Super Styrian (Slovenian)
Willamette

Styrian Golding and Super Styrian were shipped to us all the way from a family hop farm in Slovenia! We are now their exclusive US importer. If you are the purchaser for a homebrew shop or craft brewery please click the "Wholesale" link at the top of our website for your pricing on these hops as well as any other variety.

The sale ends ends Tuesday 7/31/12 at 10am MST. No coupon is required and resellers are welcome.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies on all domestic orders (yes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO this means you too!). International shipping is $18 USD for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Thank you for your support and if you have any questions, concerns, feedback, requests, or just want to say "Hi" feel free to respond to this email. Have a great weekend!

Prost!

-Niko and Crew-

Here is the link straight to our hops page:

http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-%2A%245-Flat-Rate-Shipping%2A/

Wow, thanks for the response! We've already gotten close to 2 weeks worth of orders. That being said it may take another 2-3 days for some orders to go out but once in transit they only take 2-3 days to arrive. Thanks folks!

what harvest season are they from?

Everything on sale is from the 2011 crop except US Golding which is from 2010, thanks! I also try to keep that updated on our website on the hops page. There is a paragraph listing the 2011 crop and everything else is 2010 (still stored properly of course so still incredibly fresh). Cheers!

Everything on sale is from the 2011 crop except US Golding which is from 2010, thanks! I also try to keep that updated on our website on the hops page. There is a paragraph listing the 2011 crop and everything else is 2010 (still stored properly of course so still incredibly fresh). Cheers!

Just placed a 3lb order!

Good morning fellow homebrewers, this is going to everyone on our email list in a few minutes:

---------
For the next 10 days we will have 10 varieties of hops at just 10 bucks a pound.

Varieties on sale:
Apollo
Bravo
Cascade
CTZ
Golding (US)
Nugget
Styrian Golding (Slovenian)
Summit
Super Styrian (Slovenian)
Willamette

Styrian Golding and Super Styrian were shipped to us all the way from a family hop farm in Slovenia! We are now their exclusive US importer. If you are the purchaser for a homebrew shop or craft brewery please click the "Wholesale" link at the top of our website for your pricing on these hops as well as any other variety.

The sale ends ends Tuesday 7/31/12 at 10am MST. No coupon is required and resellers are welcome.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies on all domestic orders (yes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO this means you too!). International shipping is $18 USD for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Thank you for your support and if you have any questions, concerns, feedback, requests, or just want to say "Hi" feel free to respond to this email. Have a great weekend!

Prost!

-Niko and Crew-

Here is the link straight to our hops page:

http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-%2A%245-Flat-Rate-Shipping%2A/

The Stytian Goldings are 2011 crop?

The Stytian Goldings are 2011 crop?

Yep! Imported directly from the farm as noted. You can like them on FB they post beautiful pictures of their land "Slovenian Hops Farm HopSi". Great folks. Cheers!

Yep

When the sale started the Summit and Nugget were 2010 crop though we blew through that supply. This has been the busiest we have ever been and thanks for making that happen. That being said we greatly appreciate your patience we are restocking different varieties literally every day this week and it's just taking a few extra days to get orders out the door.

I hope the mail man doesn't hurt his back..... I order 5 lbs!!!!

Well if that didn't hurt their back the other 540 pounds that have been ordered since the sale started did :p That is just full pounds, not including 2oz of 8oz increments. This is the busiest we have ever been. We've exceeded last month's number of orders by 29%.

That being said we greatly appreciate your patience. Orders placed right now are expected to ship within 3-4 business days. Once in transit they only take a few days to arrive.

ANOTHER NOTE: There is only two days left of the sale! It ends this Tuesday at 10am MST. Orders placed after 10am MST will ship after we're fully caught up on sale orders and have given Warehouse Enforcer Scott a couple of days to rest.

Thank you all for your support, cheers!

OK so I said it's over at 10AM mst but it's really going to be over once I get my GABF tickets ordered :) They go on sale in three minutes and when I'm done with that I will start changing prices back (still good prices! the sale has some killer deals though).

LOL well it seems as though Ticketmaster is having issues with GABF tickets.. this has extended the sale until I'm done getting my tix..could be a few minutes, who knows.

GABF tickets acquired (has to use the mobile site) prices going back as I type.

OK the sale is officially over, thank you very much for your support and for telling your friends. This was by far the busiest 10 days of orders we have ever had. Warehouse Enforcer Scott is staying up until the wee hours of the morning filling your orders thank you very much for your patience. Once he is caught up he's getting 4 days off. A couple of those days will be spent restocking the warehouse and a couple will be actually enjoying some time relaxing :) Cheers!

Back