Those crazy Japanese

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how does it work?

my guess is that there is a little arm underneath and when you flick that switch it hit the bottom of the glass and makes all those bubbles?

Very cool. Probably a co2 cartridge in the handle. That will be in the stores soon, trust me.:rockin:

You can see how it works right at the end. Look at the base of the handle here. The lever flicks a little hammer thing in the handle that smacks the bottom of the glass.

You can see how it works right at the end. Look at the base of the handle here. The lever flicks a little hammer thing in the handle that smacks the bottom of the glass.

Nope.... the handle doesn't smack the bottom.... watch again, frame by frame. It looks to me like the handle has air in it and exactly at 1:12 to 1:14 you can see the handle pulls back forcing the air into the beer.

It seems rather gimmicky to me.... I could take a straw and vigorously blow air into the bottom of the glass and get the same result.

I guess the real question is .... how stupid is your target audience?

That commercial could never air in the US. Over here in a beer commercial they are not allowed to actually drink the beer.

I hope there's a sequel to that commercial that shows what happens when the four girls in the bedroom drink a case of beer.

beer-jug-jokki-hour-foam-maker-glass-2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back