Looking for a good beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coonhound53

Reaction score
I am an entrepreneur and I am looking for a local home brewer. I have a great marketing and business plan for 5 beers. Just no beer yet. I live in the Lakeland area and would like to meet you. Please message back. .

Starting a brewery? Man, if only we homebrewers had thought of that on our own. Thanks for the business opportunity!

Kinda starting a brewery. I assume that you tried and failed, is that why it sounds like a ridicules idea? Just want to speak with a local brewer that would like to see some expansion.

Too bad you said local. I have great brews and a great location, just need to find someone with some bucks to put in it. ( always ye hard part ).

Kinda starting a brewery. I assume that you tried and failed, is that why it sounds like a ridicules idea? Just want to speak with a local brewer that would like to see some expansion.

This is one of the more bizarre threads I've seen on this site...

I have a great business idea too: build a machine that can predict winning lottery numbers. Now I just need someone who can build it. If anyone can do that, get in contact with me and I'll do all the hard work.

coonhound53 said:

What's ridiculous is that you can't spell "ridiculous" but you think you can fool a brewer who makes good beer but can't figure out how to expand into making money for you.

Damn, you all ripped me into shreds... Is anyone brewing beer in L-Town? I will go over details later.

Damn, you all ripped me into shreds... Is anyone brewing beer in L-Town? I will go over details later.

L-Town?

Dude, seriously, you're not exactly presenting a professional image that screams "Invest in me!". To be brutally honest, you come across sounding like a high school dropout who's got an idea to make "mad stacks, yo!". You really should consider cultivating a more professional persona if you want people to take you seriously.

Just a thought...

Back